バージョン 3.6.8 の新機能
This update contains a large number of bug fixes involving the handling of images in the media manager, the Rich and HTML content editor, and miscellaneous bugs affecting reliability and ease of use.
* Address issues with images uploaded for display on Retina screens *
- Images are now uploaded at 2x specified dimensions when Retina checkbox selected
- Width and height fields now show size as “points” instead of “pixels”
- Width and height fields now limited based on size of image and Retina setting
* Rich and HTML Editor bug fixes *
- Fix a bug where pressing return in a blockquote could cause a new blockquote to be created
- Fix a bug where smart quotes, etc. were erroneously allowed in plain HTML
- Fix a bug that prevented images from being pasted into post editor content
* Other media-related fixes *
- Fix a bug that caused Tumblr images to publish at constrained size even if the size is changed in Media Manager
- Fix a bug where media style macro was not applied to re-inserted, previously uploaded images
- Fix a bug where media style macro with prefix and suffix did not wrap the active selection
* Other bug fixes *
- Fix a bug that prevented post documents from showing unsaved changes after changing custom field contents
- Fix a bug in “Show Text Statistics” sample script that caused inaccurate word count to be shown
- Fix a bug in Media Manager that failed to show the entire folder name for folders with periods (.) in their names
- Default newly added Blogspot blogs to “Apply Preview Filter” before publishing, to ensure paragraph tags are added if needed
Thank you for keeping up with the latest version of MarsEdit. If you have the time, please consider leaving a rating or review in the App Store.
If you run into any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact Red Sweater at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!