バージョン 3.7 の新機能
Wow, what a week! Google’s change to Blogger authentication requirements had us scrambling for a few days, but 3.7 is here to restore full service to Blogger-hosted blogs.
This update also includes some refinements to the support for browsing images from Apple’s new Photos app.
Here’s a complete list of the changes made in this update:
- Restore functionality for Google’s Blogger blogs by supporting their modern authentication scheme
- Fix handling of dates to ensure proper post scheduling in all locales/regions
- Fix some visual flickering of the Media Manager’s album/folders lists while clicking them’
- Prevent a crash that could occur in Media Manager when no Apple Photos library was created yet
- Fix a problem in Media Manager where some Apple Photos groups could be expanded even if there are no contents inside
Thank you for staying up to date with the latest bug fixes in MarsEdit. As always, if you enjoy MarsEdit please consider telling a friend and leaving a review here in the store. Your efforts to spread the word mean a lot.
We always welcome your feedback directly as well. Feel free to get in touch through our support site or by email to email@example.com. Thanks for using MarsEdit to blog from your Mac!
MarsEdit – the blog editor for WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger and more.